Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nasiyaya School

I am delighted to tell you that the school that has been allocated to me is Nasiyaya School. The $7,000 I raised will be used to pay for feeding the children in your school for a year. This is also the school where we will be sponsoring the next kitchen shelter!

Nasiyaya School is located in the Blantyre District in southern Malawi, the same district where Mary’s Meals has its base. The school currently has 637 children enrolled and feeding at the school started very recently in October 2011 as part of Mary's Meals most recent expansion phase.

I would like to extend a warm thank you on behalf of everyone at Mary’s Meals and especially from all the children at Nasiyaya School, for helping me raise the money provide their daily meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment